Documentation - Validation - Analysis
for Science and according to Scientific Needs
- Documention: SciDex can store, display and present all types of data used in science.
- Validation: SciDex applies internal methods to validate chemical structures, numerical data and citations.
- Analysis: SciDex is a scientific instrument to perform QSAR and QSPR analysis, e.g. to develop knowledge on structure/property relations.
- Science: SciDex can be used in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Medicine and Engineering; for research, documentation and education purposes.
- Scientific Needs: Not the computer is defining (and limiting) the handling of scientific data, but the scientific data are defining the computer program.SciDex has specific solutions for the exact descriptions of data, the easy handling of program and a high data security.
- SciDex can be used to organise and manage databases, but also to produce catalogues, internet services and to publish databases worldwide.
- SciDex comes with a newly developed object-oriented database system.
- SciDex is a complete solution for the management of scientific data in just one program.
SciDex has the features of
- databases for chemical and physical data
- spreed sheet
- QSAR, QSPR
- chemical drawing
- presentation graphics
SciDex has no limits to open number of compounds, properties and references
The three main data categories of the database are compounds, properties and references. Each category has a large number of fields, e.g. a compound has a drawing of the chemical structure ("connectivity"), a line notation, classifications, molecular mass etc.
More info about SciDex you get on www.lci-publisher.com.